Sometimes, the Internet just gets it right.
Such is the case with the subreddit Invisible Bicycles. The page might seem unnecessary and a little bit wonky – both accurate – but it”s also pretty hilarious and 100% enjoyable. The people who create these photos have some serious skills that often go unnoticed, but I”d like to take this opportunity to share some of the results of their blood, sweat, and Photoshopping.
If you didn”t already deduce from the name of the page, people post photos of others riding bikes…with the bikes Photoshopped out. This is real. And hilarious.
1. “When I was a young man, we didn”t have these newfangled invisible bikes.”
2. Don”t worry, she”s wearing an invisible helmet.
3. Eyes on the road, buddy!
4. Do you think he can see the cars in his invisible rearview mirror?
5. IBMX: Invisible Bicycle Motocross
6. He”s flying! He”s really flying!
7. I feel like he”s probably doing something really cool with his bike. Too bad it”s invisible.
8. “I immediately regret my decision.”
9. Too much air. Too little bike.
10. BMX really is a beautiful sport, once you get those dumb bikes out of the picture.
11. This definitely doesn”t look safe.
12. “I hated my face anyway.”
13. I call this one “Seeing Stars.”
14. Well, that”s an embarrassing wipeout.
15. Bad idea, Bad Idea, BAD IDEA!
16. 100% real fun.
17. Biking on water!
Now I kind of wish invisible bikes were real. Maybe they will be someday. Right after we get the whole teleportation thing worked out.