Personal space seems to be a completely human concept. For me, I only want someone in my bubble when invited. This, of course, makes living in a city of eight million people a little rough, but I make it work. If someone breaks my personal barrier on the subway or standing in line at the coffee shop, they’re probably met with a mean glare or a little jab of my elbow.
Then again, this usually just extends to other humans. Our fluffy, friendly fur buddies have no concept of personal space…but you know what? I’m actually 100% okay with it. These other pets and people? Maybe not so much.
1. “OH HAI.”
2. “I finished your work for you. Okay, I didn’t, but please love me!”
3. “What? She’s way more comfortable than the floor.”
A photo posted by @k_defoto on
4. “I thought you’d be lonely in here.”
5. She wakes up like this every day.
6. “Get. Him. Off.”
7. “Who said you could stop butt scratching??”
A photo posted by Jillian Kelly (@jill_kellyy) on
8. “Okay, your two seconds are up, Jim.”
9. “Did you say something?”
10. “I couldn’t hear you from over there.”
A photo posted by __ailin__ (@__ailin__) on
11. “I get top next time.”
12. “Did you gain some weight, Todd?”
A photo posted by Live, Love, Laugh, WAG (@puppypack) on
13. He does this when he has nightmares…which is every night.
14. “Mom. MOM. MOMMMM I brought you a toy!”
15. She may never develop a sense of personal space…but he’s okay with it.
16. “I thought your nose looked cold.”
17. “Remind me again why we got another one??”
18. He decided she’s never leaving again.
A photo posted by Josh Sepich (@j_dub_sep) on
19. “Did you need some help with that?”
20. “OH CAMERA! Get my good side!”
21. “See…isn’t this nice? Just spending time together.”
22. …And she was never heard from again.
23. “You’re the one who put the coat on me…I’m just trying to conserve heat.”
25. The cat has officially given up.
This one…not so much.